Terms of service
PrepareMe is an online learning platform for the students. We are not directly involved with instructor and their respective students for any disputes, claims, losses, injuries, or damage of any kind that might arise out of or relate to conduct of instructors or students, including, but not limited to, any student's reliance upon any information provided by an instructor.
Specific onuses of students enrolled/registered in the portal:
If you are a user in search of or participating in a course, than you are a student and the following terms will be applicable:
- You have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the pricing information before using the site or registering for a course.
- You are over the age of 18, or, if not, you will only use the products with the involvement, supervision, and approval or a parent or legal guardian. Children under the age of 13 may not register for an account or register or purchase courses.
- You will not upload, post or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or any other form of solicitation (commercial or otherwise) through the site or the products.
- You will not post any inappropriate, offensive, racist, hateful, sexist, pornographic, false, misleading, infringing, defamatory or libellous content.
- You will not reproduce, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, communicate to the public, create derivative works from or otherwise use and exploit any company content.
- You will not disclose any personal information to an instructor, and otherwise will assume responsibility for controlling how Your personal information is disclosed or used, including, without limitation, taking appropriate steps to protect such information and You will not solicit personal information from any instructor or other user.
PrepareMe always ensures to provide best services to the students. However sometimes if a course doesn’t work for you then don’t worry, PrepareMe offers 100% refund guaranteed. To get a refund you need to intimate us in the first hour of your registration in the course. Just send your details firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- Name of the course.
- Your PrepareMe account email.
Note that refund will take minimum 15-20 days to credit into your account.
There are a few cases where the refund can be cancelled.
- If the entirety of a course was consumed, or all of the content was downloaded before the refund was requested, the refund request may be rejected.
- A user who purchase and refund multiple courses over an extended period of time constitutes and abuse of this policy and their account will be subject to suspension.
- If the course was purchased through a 3rd party re-seller (a deal site like ‘Deal of the Day’ for instance) and not PrepareMe itself, we are not able to issue the refund ourselves. Please contact the site you purchased the course from to get your refund. Make sure to include the invoice or confirmation email that you received when you made the purchase. That will include the payment information they need to complete the request.
- If we believe that you are abusing our refund policy in our sole discretion, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse or restrict any and all current or future use of the Company Products, without any liability to you.